return to 1401-Processor
The German system is a time bomb:
by Ron Williams - 5-22-13
It is a miracle that it powers up,
- It has the wrong 1402.
- Solar vs. CB pulses, hand redrawn ALDs.
- It has the wrong 1406
- Signals between the 1401 and the 1406 don't match
- It has the wrong 1403
- 1401 is featured for STL. 1403 is not.
- It has a miss-mash of 729 models.
- It has Process Overlap and Sterling.
- It didn't even have a power cord in 2004.
much less runs.
In its defense, the last year or so of CPU problems were of our hand:
- Shorted SMS cards.
- Replacing cards with untested cards.
- Replacing with wrong type cards.
- Plugging cards in wrong location.
Please Be Careful