CPU BRING UP 7-6-04
After all power is established,we can get into heavy stuff ---like BRANCH TO 001.
- Assume we will use 50Hz power from the 1402.
- Remove covers for accessability to power supplies cleaning and inspection.
- Inspect and clean all available areas. Note any missing or broken parts and asses its impact.
- Remove power supplies if possible to facilitate capacitor revival and power supply testing off line.
- Take lots of notes, photos, and sketches.
- As significant steps are taken,visit the "tour" 1401 to evaluate possibility of future power supply swaps.
- Test lamps, fans, temperature interlocks off line.
- Disconnect voltage lines from sensative areas such as memory drivers.
- When everyone is satisfied with the power supplies, reinstall and try a power up.